Plastic Brad Nails T-9
Non-metallic brad nails for fine products. VYTEC Fasteners brads do not damage cutting tools or sanding belts during woodworking and carpentry processes, withstand temperatures of approximately 170°C, are NOT electrically conductive, and do NOT rust or corrode, and being non-metallic do not trigger metal detectors.
- Veneer repair.
- Log/wood tagging and labelling
- For fine finishes in furniture
- Fastening of mouldings
- Fastening in the shipping area.
- Width: 9mm.
- Height: 9mm.
Machine to be used:
- R-14 VYTEC Fasteners manual machine.
- Approx. 6.000 units per box.
*Prices include VAT.
Strong and durable. Made from composite polymers. These brads can withstand all types of weather conditions.