Plastic Nails C-40
VYTEC Fasteners C-40 is a non-metallic nail for application on rather thick wood. Our nails do NOT damage cutting tools or sanding belts during woodworking and carpentry processes, they withstand temperatures of approximately 170°C, are NOT electrically conductive, do NOT rust or corrode, and do NOT set off metal detectors.
- For fixing in pressing processes of panels and boards
- Manufacture of wooden boxes
- Fastenings in the shipping area
- Manufacture of fruit crates.
- Height: 44mm.
- 16 coils per box, approx. 180 units each coil.
Machine to be used:
- Pneumatic machine MAX CN565S3 / CN565S2.
*Prices include VAT.
Strong and durable. Made from composite polymers. These brads can withstand all kinds of weather condition.